Move over skinny bitches! A new survey says Marilyn Monroe has the best beach body of all time! Also on the list were more curvy Hollywood hotties: Christina Hendricks, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce and Scarlett Johansson.
- Marilyn Monroe
- Christina Hendricks
- Ursula Andress
- Kim Kardashian
- Tulisa Contostavlos
- Raquel Welch
- Helen Mirren
- Scarlett Johansson
- Amy Childs
- Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Kelly Brook
- Beyonce Knowles
- Tyra Banks
- Brook Shields
- Elle Macpherson
- Kim Cattrall
- Sharon Stone
- Jennifer Aniston
- Goldie Hawn
I mean really, who would you rather look like? Kim Kardashian or super skinny Kelly Ripa? Say what you want about Kim – but I think she sets a great example to young women: EMBRACE YOUR CURVES (and don’t marry someone on TV or make a sex tape)! 🙂
According to psychographic ad targeter Mindset Media, the TV shows you watch can offer marketers key insights into your personality.
To find out which personalities are attracted to which TV shows, Mindset Media recently analyzed self-reported data from about 25,000 TV viewers across more than 70 TV shows. What they found were common personality traits among many of the shows’ audiences of people who answered that they regularly tune in. Only a few mainstream shows like “House” and “Bones” didn’t have any single personality that stood out statistically either because the audiences are so broad, or the fact that personality isn’t a driver of viewership.
The findings are VERY interesting! Here are a few of the highlights:
- Creative people are 41% more likely to watch “Mad Men” than less creative people. “Mad Men” watchers are also more likely to be liberal.
- Like Michael on the show, watchers of “The Office” think they are superior to others. In fact, folks who consider themselves superior to others are 47% more likely to watch this show.
- People who watch ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ – Mr. Meyer described this as a “very advertiser friendly” show, and while one could see the potential for certain glam brands, the kind of personality the viewers of the show is pugnacious*. Pugnacious people are 33% more likely to watch the show.
Check out the entire article: http://adage.com/article?article_id=146779
*Yeah I head to look up the word pugnacious also!
1. Eager or quick to argue, quarrel, or fight.
2. Having the appearance of a willing fighter.