Heads up Moms and Dads! The three-hour Midnight Savings Event will take place in every Walmart store in Texas from midnight to 3 a.m. on Friday, August 19.
From Wal-Mart Stores:
“The Midnight Savings Event is a unique opportunity for all Texas shoppers to take advantage of extra savings,” said David Norman, senior vice president, Texas Division, Walmart U.S. “Whether you have a student heading back to class and in need of school essentials or you’re in the market for a great brand name laptop at a special low price, you won’t find better prices than at Walmart.”
Walmart is a one-stop for Texas tax-free shopping, offering low prices on a broadened assortment of everyday supplies, sporty backpacks, and the latest electronics. To help Texas customers save even more, the Midnight Savings Event starts the sales tax holiday with savings on popular electronics that are not included on the state’s tax-free list, plus special pricing on several items that are, including:
Midnight to 3 a.m. only, while supplies last:
- Compaq Presario AMD Dual-Core Processor Laptop – Was $298, Now $248 (#CQ57-229WM)
- Acer Netbook – Was $228, Now $178 (#AOD257-13404)
- 1″ Black Economy Binder – 50 cents
- Dixon No. 2 Pencils, 24 Count Box – 25 cents
- Crayola Crayons, 24 Count Box – 25 cents
Savings throughout the weekend, while supplies last:
- HP Wireless Printer – $49 (#CH377A#1H5)
- Texas Instruments 84 Plus SE Graphics Calculator – $95
- 70-Sheet, 1-Subject Notebook – 20 cents
- Select Clothing for the whole family starting at $3
The Midnight Savings Event is only in-stores and while supplies last, and excludes Neighborhood Markets. Walmart’s every day low prices are backed by an ad match policy. With ad match, Walmart will match any local competitor’s advertised price for the same product right at the register. For more information on Walmart’s back-to-school offerings, visit www.walmart.com/school.