Top Party and Sober Schools according to the Princeton Review.
1. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
2. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
4. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
5. University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
7. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
9. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
10. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
12. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
13. Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
14. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
15. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
16. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
17. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
18. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
20. University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
Stone-cold sober schools
1. Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
2. Wheaton College, Wheaton, Ill.
3. Wesleyan College, Macon, Ga.
4. U.S. Coast Guard Academy, New London, Conn.
5. U.S. Military Academy, West Point, N.Y.
6. U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Md.
7. Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Mich.
8. Grove City College, Grove City, Pa.
9. Pepperdine University, Malibu, Calif.
10. City University of New York — Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, N.Y.
11. The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, New York, N.Y.
12. U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, N.Y.
13. U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo.
14. Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering, Needham, Mass.
15. City University of New York — Queens College, Flushing, N.Y.
16. Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula, Calif.
17. University of Dallas, Irving, Texas
18. Agnes Scott College, Decatur, Ga.
19. College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, Mo.
20. Gustavus Adolphus College, Saint Peter, Minn.